Diana Synergy Blend Body and Pillow Spray
Diana is the Goddess of the moon, the hunt, wild animals, solitude, and protector of women and children.
Diana synergy blend is designed to calm, comfort, and stabilize, while enveloping the psyche in tranquility and peace.
The following essential oils are in Diana synergy blend. The therapeutic uses that are listed for each essential oil are those that are relevant to the purpose of this particular blend.
- Purified Water: Carrier
- Bergamot, FCF: Mild depression, mood swings, apathy, stress, anxiety.
- Cedarwood USA: Stress, tension, anxiety, emotional tension.
- Frankincense: Anxiety, stress, nervous tension, fear, restless mind.
- Lime: Mild depression, apathy, anxiety, mental fatigue.
- Rose: Mild depression, stress, anxiety, irritability, tension, emotional coolness, sleeplessness, anger, fear.
- Vetiver: Nervous tension, tense breathing, rapid breathing, sleeplessness, mild depression, mental exhaustion, emotional instability.
- Ylang Ylang, Extra: Stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, nervous tension, mild depression, anger, shock, emotional coolness.
Magna Dea's Body and Pillow Sprays can be used as both body sprays and room or linen mists. On the body they provide an easy no-touch application. As room mists, they can refresh, deodorize, protect against germs; rejuvenate, uplift, relax and balance moods.
Our ready-to-use sprays are 100 percent pure essential oils in purified water. No need to mix or measure. The aluminum bottles protect the product from deterioration and the spray applicator allows for quick and convenient use.
Our Body and Pillow Sprays are easy to use. Remove the protective cap, give the bottle a good shake (remember, there are no fillers or stabilizers in our sprays), and depress the pump about three times. (Avoid getting the mist in your eyes.) Keep them next to your bed or computer, in your bathroom, kitchen, your desk drawer in your office, or bring them along with you in your car or purse. Enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy everywhere you go!
For external use only. Always dilute before use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. Keep away from direct flame – essential oils are flammable. If pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using essential oils. Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
(This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
Pure Essential Oils
Eco Bath Products